10 Facts & Tips About Your Young Living Home Diffuser:
- Only use distilled water.
- Do not fill past the fill line.
- Wipe out all areas, including the ultrasonic plate, with the provided sponge after each use.
- To avoid build-up, clean the ultrasonic plate with a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol once a week.
- Clean other parts of your diffuser with a mild, nonabrasive soap.
- There is no way to turn the light off when the diffuser is in use.
- Do not get water into the on/off switch, power cord plug-in, or the internal air inlet holes. When dumping water out, dump from the back and avoid getting water into any of these places.
- If water gets in the internal air inlet holes, it will get inside the diffuser and leak out of the bottom. If this happens, allow it to dry out a day or two.
- Make sure you put the lid on correctly.
- The diffuser will run for about 2-3 hours and shut off automatically when it’s done. It is normal for there to be a little bit of water left when it shuts off.
Also, check out this post for even more on diffusing: How to Use Your Essential Oils: Diffusing
If you are ready to get started on your own oily journey, click here to learn how to order.
Until next time, wishing you abundant blessings and good health!
Kerri Ketchum, Independent Distributor # 1488788
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products discussed are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Views expressed are from an independent distributor, not a medical professional. Views expressed apply only to Young Living Essential Oils. Some info taken from the Essential Oils Pocket Reference Book by Life Science Publishing.